- M.A. (hons) University of Edinburgh: French, Italian, International Law
- Extra study periods abroad spent in Avignon, France and Sienna, Italy
- Employment as translator at E. Merck, Darmstadt, Germany and James Mackie, Belfast, N.Ireland
- Employment as editor of trilingual publications at CECC,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Own translation office since 1985
Close collaboration with a selected network of professional translators and interpreters enables us to supply qualified translations in other language combinations (officially certified if required).